Ideal for different barcode reader apps like:
boarding pass, personal identifications, payment slips, driver licenses, elections, conferences, e-wallets, auto and air industries, election apps, conferences, insurance, health industry and other.
25th April 2014 - PDF417.mobi SDK upgraded to v2.6.2. Recent changes include:
• Various bugfixes and performance improvements
• Improved scanning of Code39 and Code128 barcodes
• Added support for changing camera activity's background color
Summary of Previous News
• Added new sample which shows
how to integrate barcode scanning with other apps on iOS via URL Schemes.
• Added support for setting scanning region
• Support for custom activity window configuration (added overridable method onConfigureWindow to BaseCameraActivity)
• Support for scanning damaged and non-standard PDF417 barcodes - if barcode checksum is not correct, returned result is marked as "uncertain"
• PhoneGap/Cordova plugin for Android and iOS have been released.
• Adding support for front facing cameras (Android only)
• Reading raw barcode data (e.g. embedded images)
Pdf417 is a stacked linear barcode symbol format and here you will find libraries for Android and iOS.
Download demo Pdf417 scanning app to your smartphone:
|Android||on Google Play||Code repository
Download as ZIP
|iOS||on iTunes||Code repository
Download as ZIP
If you are a developer and want to jump straight to your development environment, just grab demo code and code samples from GitHub the familiar way:
$ git clone https://github.com/PDF417/Android.git
or for iOS:
$ git clone https://github.com/PDF417/ios.git
Please read license terms and conditons (PDF, 180 KB).
Free 5.000 users
Basic 1.000 users
Advanced 20.000 users
Pro unlimited users
Premium contact us
With purchase, 60 days of integration support per app is offered.
Additional support includes upgrades for a year and is available on this site.
Check out appropriate section that match your needs:
Subscribe to our mailing list:
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news about new releases.
PhotoPay provides the easiest way to pay bills with mobile phone - position a bill in the phone camera window and PhotoPay will extract payment data in a few seconds, allowing very simple payment. No manual data entry is needed.
PhotoPay software module is already integrated into several mobile banking applications where it significantly improves mobile banking usability for bill payment. PhotoPay makes bill payment fast and enjoyable without requiring changes in customer or bill issuer habits. Some banks even use PhotoPay as the feature to onboard e-invoice customers.Visit site
Pdf417 mobile SDK is a scanning library for Android, iOS, Linux, MaxOS and Windows. Pdf417 is a part of PhotoPay technology that allows easy scanning of payment slips, invoices and other barcode documents with mobile phone.
Pdf417 barcode scanning solution has been custom made with an user friendly, easy to understand interface. Pdf417 library is an advanced and easy to use feature for a variety of smart phone applications .